Synbiotic (prebiotic + microorganisms) + kaolin + pectin
A triple composition that helps restore intestinal balance
Composition Pro-Enteric Triplex paste
Each Pro-Enteric injector contains:
- Enterococcus faecium (NCIMB 10415) EC No. 10, 2x1011 CFU / kg
Pro-Enteric Triplex is recommended as an adjunct in the symptomatic treatment of diarrhea. The combination of three active substances helps to restore the beneficial intestinal flora and makes the stool firmer.
Enterococcus faecium (NCIMB 10415) is a microorganism that prevents the spread of pathogenic microorganisms that are responsible for diarrhea. These microorganisms restore the intestinal flora, which prevents the stagnation of pathogenic organisms in the intestine and absorbs nutrients.
Kaolin binds harmful bacteria and toxins and prevents their effect on the intestinal mucosa. It also binds water, therefore
the mud is firmer.
Pectin it binds water and helps to establish a healthy peristalsis so the stool becomes firmer.
Recommendation for use Pro-Enteric Triplex paste
Aid to animals suffering from acute diarrhea due to:
- treatment with broad-spectrum antibiotics taken orally
- eating disorders and allergies
- intestinal infections
- problems with the pancreas, malabsorption syndrome
Dosage Pro-Enteric Triplex paste
The following amounts are used 2-3 times a day:
- Rabbits, cats and puppies: 1 ml
- Adult cats: 2 ml
- Adult dogs up to 10 kg: 2 ml
- Adult dogs from 10 to 30 kg: 4 ml
- Adult dogs weighing more than 30 kg: 5 ml
The minimum recommended dosing period is 3 days, the time can be extended as needed.
Pro-Enteric Triplex has no side effects. Unlike other products, it can be used long-term without side effects on the body.