The patented FrezyDerm Sun Screen Velvet colored sunscreen for face ZF 50+ is a unique example of an innovative dermocosmetic line that offers intensive protection to the skin of the face and body and the possibility of daily use.
Also colored for & scaron Reading cream offers intensive protection from the sun, from the action of UV rays, and further offers the creation of a pleasant complexion and, most importantly, intensive protection from the sun.
Sun Screen Velvet colored sunscreen & nbsp ; offers intensive deep protection and correction of your skin - this means that after applying your skin; The skin complexion is extremely uniform and looks very seductive.
The product offers many cosmetic effects and corrections, so it is used to advantage by many - the stability of the application itself is one of the first advantages that cosmetically The protection is practically in the first place.
The skin is covered with a thin layer of skin-friendly pigmented ingredients that intensively mask all age wrinkles, including uneven natural pigmentation, scars and skin imperfections. The cream does not give a feeling of tightness, discomfort, dehydration and the like after application. The complexion created by the cream after application remains stabilized for some time, so re-application is not necessary for some time after application of the tinted cream.
It offers an even appearance and softens the appearance of wrinkles (optical effect ).
Ideal for all skin types, all skin colors and all ages. Great choice for those with skin pigmentation and skin imperfections and for those who need a very high level of sun protection and skin aging every day.
The sun protection line provides comprehensive sun protection. protects against UVA / UVB rays, free radicals, IR radiation, and at the same time their use is simple.
Enjoy a unique light feeling and perfect aesthetic effect:
- Second Skin technology, which creates a pleasant feeling after applying the cream
- After application, the skin is cared for and protected from UV rays
- Micro-prismatic crystals offer immediate & scaron; the effect of concealing wrinkles and creases
- the skin is pleasant to the touch and extremely gentle
- wrinkles, especially those caused by sun exposure are obscured (optical concealment)
- cream does not contain intense filters that would cause the formation of a white residue
- the effect of intensive matting for 6 hours, b cut oily skin and shine (absorbs sebum)
- does not act comadogenous, does not clog facial pores and skin pores, the skin breathes normally
- Maintains its function even in water and when sweating
- Easy one-touch application, ergonosmo and attractively expected packaging
- Easy application even in areas with a chin (ideal for men)
The product contains perfumes, has been tested in dermatological clinics, does not contain harmful preservatives, does not contain silicones and other unnecessary and harmful dermal additives.
Who is the product suitable for? ?
The cosmetic product is suitable for people of all ages and all skin types. It is suitable for even the most sensitive skin, which can be damaged by many cosmetic products.
They should also use the cream to their advantage:
- people with fair skin
- people whose skin is sensitive to sun and light
- people whose skin is sprinkled with warts>
- people with scarred skin
- people who want to & scaron; protect their skin from possible discoloration
How to use FrezyDerm Velvet tinted cream
Apply the cream evenly on all exposed skin areas 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. Repeat every two hours and immediately after bathing or toweling.
Do not expose to the sun between 12 and 16 hours
Ingredients FrezyDerm Velvet tinted cream
Isododecane, Dimethicone / Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Pho, Eth Leainrid, Ethmarin Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl- 5 Trioleate, Glass Beads, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.